At Domaine Peraldi in Ajaccio and Clos Landry in Calvi, meet island artists in the middle of the vineyards...
The summer of 2021 will be artistic or not. At the Domaine Peraldi, in Ajaccio, the island artists' collective Diversità faci richezza is offering, from 1 July to 31 August, to discover works in the cellar. On display will be:
- from 1 to 15 July: Patrick Salducci, Luca Morrachini, Emmanuel Mace, Alain Olivieri
- from 16 to 29 July: Tony Padovani, Philippe Dufils, Marie Baldovini, Jena and Jacky Santoni
- 30 July to 12 August: Francesca Ricardoni, Antonella Novicelli, Valérie Dugad, Michèle Paba
- from 13 to 31 August: Chantal Maroselli, Pierre Toussaint Bonelli, Nadine Giraudeau, Carole Lanfranchi
A good opportunity to take a breath of fresh air in this island of greenery in the heart of Ajaccio and why not book one of the tasting-spuntinu formulas proposed by the domain? All the information is in our Ajaccio guide.
Direction Calvi where the Clos Landry presents Libertà! an exhibition of contemporary art that will take place throughout the summer with festive opening nights around the wines:
- Thursday 8 July: opening and tasting of the vintages from 6pm in the presence of the artists W2CJ (graffiti artist), Dume Reginensi (pop-art painter), Alain Somma (painter), Isabelle Carbuccia (visual artist). And the band Slencha in live music!
- Tuesday 20 July: walk and tasting in the vineyard from 5pm in the presence of artists Ramona Russu (painter), Victor Lorenzi (painter), Marie-Hélène Almeras (sculptor). And live music by I Pignotti!
- Thursday 5 August: opening and tasting of the vintages from 6pm in the presence of the artists Philippe Gaubert (photographer), Michael Rossi (painter), Papillon sculpture (sculptor). Return of Slencha in live music 🙂
- Thursday 19 August: opening and tasting of the vintages from 6pm in the presence of the artists Corinne Dias (painter), Vanessa Lena (plastic artist), Laurence Angeli (painter). With Slencha as usual to provide the soundtrack for the evening!
No reservation is necessary. For more information on the Clos Landry, please visit our Calvi guide page. Have a nice artistic and oenological summer!