Travel through the world of wine
The Voyages du Vin offer you guided tours in the most beautiful vineyards of Corsica. In small groups or for a private visit, accompanied by a passionate local guide, discover the Cap Corse, the Balagne, Patrimonio... and taste the wines of Corsica!
NEW ! Offer a tasting tour in Corsica !
Les Voyages du vin also offer free wine tourism guides to discover Corsica and other regions through their wine. Wherever you go, don't miss out on a great encounter over a good glass of wine!
Our travel guides
- Tuscany, land of wine and beautyTuscany, this unknown beauty. Yes, unknown. Because behind the masterpieces and the cities full of history that attract the crowd of tourists hides a green region, where vineyards rub shoulders with the forest, the fieldsReadmore "Tuscany, land of wine and beauty"
- Amsterdam through canals, beers and winesFree, surprising, always on the move, the beautiful and green Amsterdam reveals unexpected gastronomic surprises. Do you know Dutch wines? No ?! Then follow your Amsterdam travel guide! Travelling in wineReadmore "Amsterdam along the canals, beers and wines"
- Corsica : The elegance of CalviA very popular seaside resort, Calvi is also a PDO that conceals real nuggets. Through the sweet Balagne, meet the wine growers, the craftsmen and some nice surprises... Discover our travel guide to CalviReadmore "Corsica : The elegance of Calvi"
- Corsica: A drink in Ajaccio!A day or two to spend in Ajaccio? In the streets of the Imperial City, you will find something to delight your taste buds, but it is on your way out of the city that you will meet passionate winemakersReadmore "Corsica: A drink in Ajaccio!"
- Corsica : Under the southern sunFrom Porto-Vecchio to Sartene, the beaches compete in beauty, the sea does everything to be bluer than blue and the landscapes seem to come straight out of a dream. On these varied soils are born wines ofReadmore "Corsica : Under the sun of the South"
- Corsica : In the secrets of the PlainIt is not the most popular region for tourists, and so much the better! The Eastern Plain still hides many heritage and gastronomic treasures: cradle of the Corsican viticulture, it still produces the greatReadmore "Corsica: In the secrets of the Plain"
- Corsica: Heading north!From the softness of the "Conca d'oru", which shelters the Gulf of Saint-Florent and the vineyard of Patrimonio, to the sea spray and the torn coasts of the Corsican Cape, where muscats and white wines reign supreme,Read more "Corsica: Heading North!"
On the blog...
They participated in our visits...